Friday, May 22, 2009

Vamsee Pelli Sandhadi - Part 2

Part 2: Reality Check...

The clock started ticking and my vision for the next big wedding was shouting
out loud for actions. I had just three months to orchestrate an unforgettable
wedding and my scripts were not complete, choreography lacked consistency,
costumes were not finalized, not enough ppl were brought on board, Logistics
were not finalized... tension tension tension.

Added to this on a professional front i was promoted, we lost 3 big projects
worth USD 120Mn, we downsized to 50%, I was in thick of all financial activities
rendering little or no time for me to execute my "to do list" for the wedding.

I was then informed that "Reception" was dropped from the agenda. Half my
activities were flushed along with it. Slowly new information trickled with
every phone call to mum where i started to realise i had very little left to do
as everything is been taken care off by someone. Though i was tad disappointed
initially, on hindsight it proved to be all for good as i hardly managed to give
10% of what time I had wished to give otherwise for wedding preparations.

A quick reality check --> Vision in the bin and Time to reinvent new strategies
to still make it a special one for my brother... A BACHELOR's Party it is
then!!! (will be described in later parts)

END of Part 2

Part 3: "TOUCH DOWN" will follow in my next post.

Ta,
Lalith

No comments: